0044 7921817684, 01689 600395
What is Acupuncture In Kent?
- Acupuncture In Kent is run by Dr. Yingzi Yang, M.Edu, B. Med, Ch TCM Me. ATCM, who graduated from the well-known Chengdu University of Traditional Chinese medicine with a Bachelor's degree in medicine.
- She is a fully qualified member of the ATCM(Association of Traditional Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture UK), a fully member of CAHMA(The Chinese Acupuncture and Herbal Medicine Alliance UK), a lecturer of CNM( College of Naturopathic Medicine) and has been practising acupuncture and Tui na massage for over 30 years in both China and the UK, treating an extensive range of health problems along the way.
- Her service is with high standards regulated by the professional codes of practice and is covered with professional insurance.
What does she offer?
- Scalp acupuncture, electro acupuncture, facial rejuvenation acupuncture, ear acupuncture, abdominal acupuncture
- Tui na massage, deep tissue massage, relaxing massage, sports massage
- Hot cupping and reflexology
- Ear candle treatment
- Wide range of herbal remedies
What can she help with?
Brain related problems : Stroke(ischaemic and haemorrhagic),Headaches and migraines, facial palsy, paresis following stroke, Meniere’s Disease, depression, anxiety, stress and insomnia, MS
Muscle pain, swelling, stiffness and weakness
Localised traumatic injuries, sprains, strains, tendinitis, arthritis, osteoarthritis, frozen shoulder, tennis elbow
Infertility, PMS, dysmenorrhea, menopause syndrome, benign irregular menstruation, benign amenorrhea
Acute and chronic colitis, constipation, diarrhoea, sinusitis and asthma
Weight loss, quit smoke or drug